Advanced Pain Therapeutics has opened across the street from the corner of Woodland Ave and Huron St near St. Mary's Hospital. A quick drive through the parking lot reveals Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina tags on cars and many rural East Tennessee county tags. People are sleeping in cars as well. Is this a legitimate business? Given the Sheriff's deputy cruising the alley behind the facility, one must wonder.
This is the border between Old North Knoxville and Oakwood, which are two quiet neighborhoods filled with beautiful homes and lots of working class people with kids. Residents should be vigilant as property crime could go up if this is a pill mill. As a matter of fact, the authorities need to reassure us that this is not a pill mill. If it is, then it needs to be shut down forthwith.
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (16 replies)
- ISIS (82 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (4 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (20 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (30 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (3 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (63 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)