Advanced Pain Therapeutics has opened across the street from the corner of Woodland Ave and Huron St near St. Mary's Hospital. A quick drive through the parking lot reveals Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina tags on cars and many rural East Tennessee county tags. People are sleeping in cars as well. Is this a legitimate business? Given the Sheriff's deputy cruising the alley behind the facility, one must wonder.
This is the border between Old North Knoxville and Oakwood, which are two quiet neighborhoods filled with beautiful homes and lots of working class people with kids. Residents should be vigilant as property crime could go up if this is a pill mill. As a matter of fact, the authorities need to reassure us that this is not a pill mill. If it is, then it needs to be shut down forthwith.
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (6 replies)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (12 replies)
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (26 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 15 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)