Local governments hungry for revenue are signing contracts with red-light camera companies that put profit over traffic safety, according to a new study by a national public interest advocacy group.
the article (in usa today) can be read here.
- Tyson Park, not a family destination (14 replies)
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (16 replies)
- Holiday cooking/baking tip (2 replies)
- The Paint Drying Channel (18 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (22 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)