Employee leasing company Staff Management | SMX is having a job fair at The Mill in Lebanon TN on Thursday, Oct. 6th from 9am to 2pm. There will be onsite interviews (and drug tests), and applicants could walk out with one of 2000 seasonal warehouse/shipping jobs.
The Tennessee Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development doesn't say who the employer is (Lebanon's mayor says it is a "nationally known company"), but Amazon contracts with Staff Management | SMX for staffing.
The jobs pay $10.50 to $11.50 per hour and will last from October through December.
- Inside the lonely "newsroom of the future" (5 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (305 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (19 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (3 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (16 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (2 replies)
- Noted local defense attorney killed in car crash (4 replies)
- What you need to know a bout Ebola (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (8 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (2 days 12 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 13 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 14 hours from now)