Employee leasing company Staff Management | SMX is having a job fair at The Mill in Lebanon TN on Thursday, Oct. 6th from 9am to 2pm. There will be onsite interviews (and drug tests), and applicants could walk out with one of 2000 seasonal warehouse/shipping jobs.
The Tennessee Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development doesn't say who the employer is (Lebanon's mayor says it is a "nationally known company"), but Amazon contracts with Staff Management | SMX for staffing.
The jobs pay $10.50 to $11.50 per hour and will last from October through December.
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (6 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (37 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)