Employee leasing company Staff Management | SMX is having a job fair at The Mill in Lebanon TN on Thursday, Oct. 6th from 9am to 2pm. There will be onsite interviews (and drug tests), and applicants could walk out with one of 2000 seasonal warehouse/shipping jobs.
The Tennessee Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development doesn't say who the employer is (Lebanon's mayor says it is a "nationally known company"), but Amazon contracts with Staff Management | SMX for staffing.
The jobs pay $10.50 to $11.50 per hour and will last from October through December.
- Autism Risk Linked to Particulate Air Pollution (3 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (40 replies)
- KnoxViews 2014 year in review (1 reply)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (40 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (18 replies)
- NLRB issues complaints since McDonald's qualifies as joint employer (1 reply)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (8 replies)
- The banality of evil (5 replies)
- Circle Modern Dance Primitive Light (2 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (76 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)