Employee leasing company Staff Management | SMX is having a job fair at The Mill in Lebanon TN on Thursday, Oct. 6th from 9am to 2pm. There will be onsite interviews (and drug tests), and applicants could walk out with one of 2000 seasonal warehouse/shipping jobs.
The Tennessee Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development doesn't say who the employer is (Lebanon's mayor says it is a "nationally known company"), but Amazon contracts with Staff Management | SMX for staffing.
The jobs pay $10.50 to $11.50 per hour and will last from October through December.
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (56 replies)
- SACE files formal NRC complaint seeking to halt restart of unsafe FL nuke (1 reply)
- Too poor for Obamacare in Tennessee (2 replies)
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (2 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (2 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 9 hours from now)