Employee leasing company Staff Management | SMX is having a job fair at The Mill in Lebanon TN on Thursday, Oct. 6th from 9am to 2pm. There will be onsite interviews (and drug tests), and applicants could walk out with one of 2000 seasonal warehouse/shipping jobs.
The Tennessee Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development doesn't say who the employer is (Lebanon's mayor says it is a "nationally known company"), but Amazon contracts with Staff Management | SMX for staffing.
The jobs pay $10.50 to $11.50 per hour and will last from October through December.
- Well, this is awkward (24 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (3 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 5 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (4 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (5 days 5 hours from now)