Senator Frist, speaking on the Senate floor:
"I’d be hard-pressed to say we’re not addressing the issues that mean something to the average hard-working taxpayer out there today."
Yes indeed. Flag burning, gay marriage, English language resolutions: these issues are front and center at every blue-collar dinner table.
- a fine BLT (18 replies)
- ISIS (75 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (13 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (34 replies)
- House plans to spend up to $350,000 on Obama suit (1 reply)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (9 replies)
- Nashville schools forced to purchase technology via capital, not operating, budget? (10 replies)
- Food Stamp Recipients in Michigan Double Up on Fruits, Veggies (5 replies)
- Who should replace Indya Kincannon on School Board? (5 replies)
- Police state of America (35 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (18 replies)
- Mayor Rogero supports Freedom to Marry (14 replies)