As I mentioned in a previous post on July 10th, Knox County Commissioner Paul Pinkston is not concerned about getting a gazebo built at Maloney Road Park. Regarding the developer, Pinkston says, ""He's a local boy and a man of his word."
According to the News Sentinel article, the developer has 90 days from June 22nd to deliver a completed gabebo or Knox County will build it and charge the developer. This is after already waiting a year and a half for the contracted gazebo.
It has been 20 days since I brought up this topic. And, as I said earlier, "I don't doubt that the gazebo will be built". Here is what the developers have completed as of Saturday, July 29th. I do wonder how long it will take this developer to build this simple structure. Randy Webb had a letter to the editor in the News Sentinel today regarding the park and the poor construction of the dock the same developer agreed to build. This makes me also wonder about the future gazebo's quality of construction, how it will look, and if it will be up to Knox County park standards (I hope the county has standards).
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (27 replies)
- Clinton, Trump 2016 Presidential Debate - 9/26/2016, 9 PM (8 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (61 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (12 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (4 replies)
- Clinton supporter fear? (16 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds' twitter account suspended (19 replies)
- Frank Cagle confused about houseboats (10 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (2 replies)
- BURCHETT LOADING MPC WITH DEVELOPERS (2 replies)
- Technology breakthrough! (1 reply)
- Broadway near Henley closure planned for 2 1/2 years (4 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 17 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (3 days 22 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (3 days 23 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (2 weeks 1 day from now)