According to an AP report, federal prosecutors will announce charges against TVA in relation to operations at the Watts Bar nuclear power plant.
UPDATE: Contractor charged with filing false reports...
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (73 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (13 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (3 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (6 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Shopper-News online (2 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (53 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (5 days 5 hours from now)