Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (16 replies)
- 13th Annual ChiliFest! (1 reply)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (2 replies)
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (22 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday reports mounting losses, continuing decline in same store sales (35 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (11 replies)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (6 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Feb 2 2015 - 6:15pm (1 day 14 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 4:30pm (4 days 12 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (4 days 14 hours from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (6 days 12 hours from now)