Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- UT vs UF - it's on (5 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (4 replies)
- Clinton supporter fear? (16 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds' twitter account suspended (19 replies)
- Clinton, Trump 2016 Presidential Debate - 9/26/2016, 9 PM (6 replies)
- Frank Cagle confused about houseboats (10 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (14 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (2 replies)
- BURCHETT LOADING MPC WITH DEVELOPERS (2 replies)
- Technology breakthrough! (1 reply)
- Broadway near Henley closure planned for 2 1/2 years (4 replies)
- South Knox elected official public forum (3 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 17 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (4 days 23 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (2 weeks 2 days from now)