Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- Fear of black people voting (1 reply)
- ISIS (48 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (40 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- New pipeline (3 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (5 replies)
- Are Achievement School District schools achieving? (1 reply)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (26 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (21 hours 15 min from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 4 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (6 days 4 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 5 days from now)