Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- We are living... (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (11 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (64 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Buzzfeed - Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia (12 replies)
- Does Trump know nothing about our land? (1 reply)
- Jim Acosta (5 replies)
- asheville (4 replies)