Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- Why are some progressives, liberals, Democratic voters considering Gary Johnson? (19 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (72 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (19 replies)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (17 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (7 replies)
- Eddie Smith Getting Desperate (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (13 replies)
- Maybe Trump isn't a total liar? (1 reply)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)