Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (9 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (30 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (5 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)
- Think twice about routine dental x-rays (2 replies)