Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (183 replies)
- Send Lawyers, Guns and Money (205 replies)
- Metro Pulse and Cas Walker (3 replies)
- See Gloria Johnson Slam Eddie Smith (19 replies)
- We loved Metro Pulse rally (11 replies)
- News Sentinel endorses Gloria Johnson, NO on Amendment 1 (38 replies)
- BREAKING: Halls Shopper joins the 21st Century, fans rejoice! (12 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- The real takeaway from the 2nd D. school board forum (15 replies)
- Uh, what? (29 replies)
- USGS updates earthquake hazard for East Tennessee (2 replies)
- Meet Eddie Smith with Lamar Alexander! (37 replies)
- Oct 20 2014 - 11:00am (3 hours 46 sec ago)
- Oct 20 2014 - 6:30pm (4 hours 29 min from now)
- Oct 23 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 3 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)