Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (8 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (1 reply)
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (1 reply)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (64 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (343 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)