Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (34 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (28 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (46 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)