Boycott blocks vote banning public employee unions - no quorum...
Report: Democratic legislators have left the city...
State Troopers may be sent to escort them back to session...
UPDATE: Republican Senate President Mike Ellis announced a "call of the house" to send police to force errant Democrats to return to the chamber.
UPDATE: Downtown Madison streets closed: "We need to make sure the protesters will be able to move safely," DeSpain said. Madison Police Chief Noble Wray said, "Our job is to create an environment for democracy to take place."
RELATED: About 1,800 descend on Ohio Statehouse to protest collective bargaining changes
SEE ALSO: The Value of Due Process
- Anger erupts at Republican town halls (5 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (25 replies)
- Thoughts on Trumpspeak (2 replies)
- City to exclude glass from curbside recycling (17 replies)
- Bill Gates: The robot that takes your job should pay taxes (2 replies)
- NYT - Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence (10 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (103 replies)
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha: unlike Duncan, not afraid of constituents (5 replies)
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (5 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (1 reply)
- LWV local news media forum (6 replies)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (3 days 17 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)