Part II here
Some may be familiar with Ms. Nolan's appearances on 'The Bachelor' and Ellen Degeneres' show, but many are unaware of the tragedy she experienced as a child. When she was three years old, she witnessed an abusive step-father shoot and kill her mother and brother on a street corner in Lafollette.
I was not easy to keep still and record this video.
A few weeks ago a friend asked me to work up and maintain a web site for the Children's Center. Friday was my first encounter with this wonderful organization. Here is the early workup of the site which is at the moment a modification of one of my personal sites.
EDIT: The Campbell County Children's Center now has this permanent web home.
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (200 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (1 reply)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)