Part II here
Some may be familiar with Ms. Nolan's appearances on 'The Bachelor' and Ellen Degeneres' show, but many are unaware of the tragedy she experienced as a child. When she was three years old, she witnessed an abusive step-father shoot and kill her mother and brother on a street corner in Lafollette.
I was not easy to keep still and record this video.
A few weeks ago a friend asked me to work up and maintain a web site for the Children's Center. Friday was my first encounter with this wonderful organization. Here is the early workup of the site which is at the moment a modification of one of my personal sites.
EDIT: The Campbell County Children's Center now has this permanent web home.
- Well, this is awkward (16 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (2 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 13 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (4 days 9 hours from now)