Part II here
Some may be familiar with Ms. Nolan's appearances on 'The Bachelor' and Ellen Degeneres' show, but many are unaware of the tragedy she experienced as a child. When she was three years old, she witnessed an abusive step-father shoot and kill her mother and brother on a street corner in Lafollette.
I was not easy to keep still and record this video.
A few weeks ago a friend asked me to work up and maintain a web site for the Children's Center. Friday was my first encounter with this wonderful organization. Here is the early workup of the site which is at the moment a modification of one of my personal sites.
EDIT: The Campbell County Children's Center now has this permanent web home.
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (1 reply)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (22 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (7 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (10 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)
- Snowing here (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (8 replies)
- Josh Flory leaving KNS (12 replies)
- Obama wants community college to be free (68 replies)
- KNS Friday liberal column changeup (5 replies)
- Jan 27 2015 - 5:30pm (3 hours 30 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:00pm (4 hours 27 sec from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:15pm (4 hours 15 min from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)