Part II here
Some may be familiar with Ms. Nolan's appearances on 'The Bachelor' and Ellen Degeneres' show, but many are unaware of the tragedy she experienced as a child. When she was three years old, she witnessed an abusive step-father shoot and kill her mother and brother on a street corner in Lafollette.
I was not easy to keep still and record this video.
A few weeks ago a friend asked me to work up and maintain a web site for the Children's Center. Friday was my first encounter with this wonderful organization. Here is the early workup of the site which is at the moment a modification of one of my personal sites.
EDIT: The Campbell County Children's Center now has this permanent web home.
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Justice? (46 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (13 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (59 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)
- Latest UT athletics drama (9 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (58 replies)