Part II here
Some may be familiar with Ms. Nolan's appearances on 'The Bachelor' and Ellen Degeneres' show, but many are unaware of the tragedy she experienced as a child. When she was three years old, she witnessed an abusive step-father shoot and kill her mother and brother on a street corner in Lafollette.
I was not easy to keep still and record this video.
A few weeks ago a friend asked me to work up and maintain a web site for the Children's Center. Friday was my first encounter with this wonderful organization. Here is the early workup of the site which is at the moment a modification of one of my personal sites.
EDIT: The Campbell County Children's Center now has this permanent web home.
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (25 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)