Yesterday it was announced that Mike Duncan, now chairman of the board of TVA, is behind American Crossroads, a GOP political action committee pledging to raise $50 million for Republican candidates across the country.
There's also a statement from TVA regarding the Hatch Act.
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (27 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (14 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (2 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (7 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (40 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (11 replies)
- Donaldson on the way out (59 replies)
- Who should replace Indya Kincannon on School Board? (6 replies)
- ISIS (78 replies)
- House plans to spend up to $350,000 on Obama suit (1 reply)