Yesterday it was announced that Mike Duncan, now chairman of the board of TVA, is behind American Crossroads, a GOP political action committee pledging to raise $50 million for Republican candidates across the country.
There's also a statement from TVA regarding the Hatch Act.
- Tennessee Congressional Candidate Charged With Plot to Burn N.Y. Mosque (1 reply)
- It's a dark, sad day in Knoxville's journalism community (2 replies)
- Downtown teen curfew in Knoxville? (4 replies)
- Toxic chemicals from train incident suspected in Culton Creek fish kill (16 replies)
- Suttree Landing Park groundbreaking (3 replies)
- Greek humor (1 reply)
- Funny letter to the editor (12 replies)
- Concert performances you have experienced (and can remember) (55 replies)
- school board meeting underway (102 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. project: There's an app for that (37 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (33 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (9 replies)