Are you really sure that the local news you are watching is real news?
uh huh, hmmm...uh...not so fast
Federal authorities are actively investigating dozens of American television stations for broadcasting items produced by the Bush administration and major corporations, and passing them off as normal news. Some of the fake news segments talked up success in the war in Iraq, or promoted the companies' products. [MORE>>]
Don't believe everything you read or watch these days...make sure you check different sources...even ones that have a bias you don't agree with...just to get both sides of the story if you can.
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (13 replies)
- Congratulations to Mike Knapp (4 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (71 replies)
- Why Eddie? (4 replies)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (10 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)