Are you really sure that the local news you are watching is real news?
uh huh, hmmm...uh...not so fast
Federal authorities are actively investigating dozens of American television stations for broadcasting items produced by the Bush administration and major corporations, and passing them off as normal news. Some of the fake news segments talked up success in the war in Iraq, or promoted the companies' products. [MORE>>]
Don't believe everything you read or watch these days...make sure you check different sources...even ones that have a bias you don't agree with...just to get both sides of the story if you can.
- Tips for local live musicians (7 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (3 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)
- Campaign Party and Kickoff for Cameron Brooks! (5 replies)
- The Internets and Questionable Journalism (21 replies)
- Gates-funded inBloom student data repository shutting down (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (20 replies)
- Passover breakfast at McDonald's (2 replies)
- TEA: "Many victories" for public ed this legislative session (2 replies)
- Phone Advice Needed (36 replies)