It's Fat Tuesday!
Mardi Gras costume suggestions from The Times-Picayune:
Friends and family can throw on their most threadbare clothing, for instance, and go as the economic recession. Or dress as Wall Street bankers carrying buckets for a bailout.
Happy day to all!
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (14 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (2 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (7 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (26 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (40 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (14 replies)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (11 replies)
- Donaldson on the way out (59 replies)
- Who should replace Indya Kincannon on School Board? (6 replies)
- ISIS (78 replies)
- House plans to spend up to $350,000 on Obama suit (1 reply)