It's Fat Tuesday!
Mardi Gras costume suggestions from The Times-Picayune:
Friends and family can throw on their most threadbare clothing, for instance, and go as the economic recession. Or dress as Wall Street bankers carrying buckets for a bailout.
Happy day to all!
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (17 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (12 replies)
- Local attorney K.O. Herston picked by American Bar Assoc. for Top 100 Law Blogs (1 reply)
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (3 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (65 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (343 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)