There are questions about which homes on Swan Pond Circle are affected. People who have questions and want to get their well water tested can call the TVA office at 717-4006. The EPA has a mobile test lab on site and sends samples off to another lab for verification.
According to this post by WhitesCreek, most affected homes have been moved to municipal water supplies.
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (1 reply)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (11 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (18 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (5 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)