Dec 31 2008
11:27 am


There are questions about which homes on Swan Pond Circle are affected. People who have questions and want to get their well water tested can call the TVA office at 717-4006. The EPA has a mobile test lab on site and sends samples off to another lab for verification.

According to this post by WhitesCreek, most affected homes have been moved to municipal water supplies.


Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.

More information about formatting options

This question is used to make sure you are a human visitor and to prevent spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

TN Progressive

TN Politics

Local Media Blogs

Shopper Columns

Local TV News

News Sentinel

Alt Weekly

State News

Local .GOV

State .GOV

Wire Reports

Lost Medicaid Funding

To date, the failure to expand Medicaid/TennCare has cost the State of Tennessee ? in lost federal funding. (Source)

Monthly archive