There are questions about which homes on Swan Pond Circle are affected. People who have questions and want to get their well water tested can call the TVA office at 717-4006. The EPA has a mobile test lab on site and sends samples off to another lab for verification.
According to this post by WhitesCreek, most affected homes have been moved to municipal water supplies.
- Clinton picks Kaine (5 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- While waiting for November, don't forget there are local elections going on (6 replies)
- How car-sharing is already helping cities with their transit issues (1 reply)
- South Waterfront update (14 replies)
- Mayor Rogero and Chief Rausch Declare War on Gang Members (1 reply)
- Ailes out at Fox News (4 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (11 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (4 days 23 hours from now)