There are questions about which homes on Swan Pond Circle are affected. People who have questions and want to get their well water tested can call the TVA office at 717-4006. The EPA has a mobile test lab on site and sends samples off to another lab for verification.
According to this post by WhitesCreek, most affected homes have been moved to municipal water supplies.
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (9 replies)
- Shoulda got Moxley (79 replies)
- That's no way to treat a constituent (1 reply)
- Fulton Lady Falcons win at state quarterfinals, 67-49 over Cannon County (5 replies)
- The 5 National Parks Hardest Hit by the Government Shutdown (1 reply)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (17 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (4 replies)
- Shame on you Gov. Haslam (14 replies)
- What's the deal with switchblades? (27 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (7 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- U.S. Senate candidate Terry Adams blasts Alexander on veteran votes (6 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (19 hours 8 min from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)