There are questions about which homes on Swan Pond Circle are affected. People who have questions and want to get their well water tested can call the TVA office at 717-4006. The EPA has a mobile test lab on site and sends samples off to another lab for verification.
According to this post by WhitesCreek, most affected homes have been moved to municipal water supplies.
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (22 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (10 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)