Because the article is probably behind the paywall, here are some highlights.
Rosamond has more than 25 years of experience in media advertising sales management in top-10, mid-size and small markets throughout the United States. He joins Gannett Company Inc. from SuddenLink, a cable and digital broadband company owned by Altice USA.
A self-described senior sales executive, digital media evangelist and transformation leader, Rosamond prides himself on being able to recruit and train high-achieving sales professionals by using a consultative selling approach to maximize client return on investment and build long-term relationships.
Rosamond sees the News Sentinel as having a dual role in the Knoxville-area community.
"It's a case where it's our job to make sure we provide our audience with relevant, local content that is important in day-to-day lives, and to make sure we help local advertisers understand that, while there is a paradigm shift in media, it's our job to cut through that clutter for them and help them best utilize that to help their businesses grow," Rosamond said. "So, I think we have a content responsibility as well as a marketing responsibility to the communities that we're a part of."
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)