To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we ran off to Las Vegas for a couple of days to see The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage.
It's a loosely interpreted Magical Mystery Tour through the lives and music of the Beatles, and a truly amazing experience. The remastered/remixed songs, the performances, the theater and the incredible sound system (6000+ speakers!) and even the pre-show party in the lobby make for an unforgettable evening.
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (12 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (8 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (1 reply)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)