Is there an Infographic, or some such thing, available for the process for land sector plans, zoning, etc?
From soup to nuts what happens with land areas, how they get categorized, etc.
I was told the sector plans are when the die is caste for an area. I am thinking a large part of the general public doesn't know the steps for how usage of their, and the surrounding property in their community, is determined.
My understanding is almost no one shows at sector planned meeting, when it seems that if folks in those areas knew that is really what determines what is going to happen in their community in the future that a lot bigger crowds would be in attendance and interested.
- Drum solos that don't suck (3 replies)
- Another Trump promise not in the works? (1 reply)
- Gannett swings the axe again... (23 replies)
- Chattanooga NPR reporter fired after legislator complaints (1 reply)
- Campus facilities management outsourcing announced (5 replies)
- Safety center advancing (2 replies)
- A robot that burns Donald Trump's tweets (1 reply)
- Trump budget (15 replies)
- Tesla on autopilot hits police motorcycle (1 reply)
- Former FCC chairman: Things are 'going the way I feared' (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (18 replies)
- As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees (1 reply)