In a approximately a year, one(or more) of tRump's inner circle will have resigned their position and will have a book on the way. As The Young Turks pointed out, all of them want to be more famous and more wealthy.
Now, my bet is that Sean Spicer will be the first one out trying to capitalize on his year of torture. However, I am willing to entertain argument. So who do you think will be the first out and/or the first to publish a book about their time with Trumplethinskin? They do not have to be the same person. If you have insight as to why you came to the conclusion you came to, I'd like it if you could share that too.
Kelly Anne Conjob is the obvious 2nd choice(or is than an alternate 1st choice?). She is not a billionaire just yet and is too old to get a prime spot on Faux News.
So place your bets on who will be the first to want to spend more time with their family. Cogitate on who will write the best, most tremendous, incredible, you-can-believe-me, truest book about their time in The Gold House
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (3 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (10 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (52 min 56 sec from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 10 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 3 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)