Most of us are familiar with the work of Ed Westcott, the fine photographer who is responsible for most of the visual record of Oak Ridge's role in the Manhattan Project. Many of his photos are now online in the DOE-Oak Ridge photostream at Flickr.
The above scene is special to me as is this view of an operating gaseous diffusion cell. I helped to prepare the display in Building K-33 for the Presidential visit.
- How Republicans quietly sabotaged Obamacare long before Trump came into office (2 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (54 replies)
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (13 replies)
- What your Congressman thinks of you (8 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (2 replies)
- Maybe our government works after all (1 reply)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (13 replies)
- Thousands of Would-Be Democratic Candidates Flood States in Trump Backlash (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)