From the press release...
Mayor Burchett appointed Knox County Senior Director of Community Outreach Hemal Tailor, Knox County Commissioner Brad Anders, Hampton Inn Downtown General Manager Anita Lane and Piper Communications Founding Principal Cortney Piper to the Visit Knoxville Board of Directors. These four appointees join Carmen Tegano and Bo Connor, who were previously appointed by the mayor and are already serving on the organization’s board.
"These individuals will do a great job on the board," Mayor Burchett said. "Like me, they are all committed to ensuring transparency in the operation of Visit Knoxville, and the efficient use of taxpayer dollars to effectively promote tourism in Knoxville and Knox County."
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (3 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (10 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (4 replies)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (44 min 58 sec from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 10 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 3 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)