President Bush shocked the nation this morning when he appeared on the Fox and Friends show to announce his resignation on live TV, effective immediately.
"I listened to those censorship hearings about my illegal wiretappings yesterday, and realized that I have not been a good president or even a good person for that matter," said a visibly shaken and remorseful George W. Bush, adding "Me and Laura talked about it last night and decided this was the best thing." "Besides, y'all don't know the half of it," he remarked, suggesting there could be implications of other wrongdoing.
Dick Cheney was sworn in on the Fox and Friends set, with Brit Hume serving as witness. President Cheney's first official act was to award Halliburton a $100 billion no-bid contract to manage a personal hygiene product supply line for coalition troops in Iraq, after which he pardoned former President Bush and himself for "all crimes, felonies, misdemeanors, and any other wrongdoing, known or alleged, previously, now, or in the future."
- ACA repeal vote canceled, effort falling apart (1 reply)
- North Dakota bill, would legalize accidentally running over protesters in the road (3 replies)
- The "Daily Show" was at Trump Nashville rally (2 replies)
- Why doesn't Rep. Eddie Smith want to test school drinking water for lead? (8 replies)
- Trump budget (14 replies)
- Study: Tennessee among the most federally dependent states (1 reply)
- Pour one out for Ruby Tuesday (5 replies)
- SoKno Taco Grand Opening Friday, March 31 (2 replies)
- FBI investigates 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization (3 replies)
- Safety center advancing (1 reply)
- Why does Trump hate Obama? (6 replies)
- Chuck Berry, rock 'n' roll pioneer, dead at 90 (1 reply)
- Mar 24 2017 - 9:00am (12 hours 35 min from now)
- Mar 28 2017 - 6:30pm (4 days 22 hours from now)
- Mar 29 2017 - 12:00pm (5 days 15 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 weeks 6 days from now)