The Smoky Mountain Blues Society has their First of the year Blues Cruises this Sunday afternoon, April 23rd on the Star of Knoxville Riverboat. We had a tremendous turnout for last years cruises and this year should be a banner year also. Join us for three hours of great blues/rock music with Tommie John Band. A local favorite that also represented East Tennessee at the 2017 International Blues Challenge in Memphis this past February.
From Knoxville, TN
Tickets are $16 in advance and $20 day of show. Smoky Mtn. Blues Members receive a $3 discount. Boarding at 3 PM, cruise from 4 to 7 pm. Hope to see you there. Call the Riverboat Company Mon-Fri from 10-4 and some Sat.(hrs vary)at 865-525-7827 | 800-509-2628 for tickets.
Check out the SMBS website for more info.
Hope to see you there.
- Samantha Bee ... (1 reply)
- Tonight: Tom Perez/Bernie Sanders - Louisville, KY (32 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (115 replies)
- Forget Mar-a-Lago. This is how you roll... (3 replies)
- "Narrow miss" the new low bar for Democrats (5 replies)
- Opening lyrics (9 replies)
- How state policies affect the success or failure of Obamacare (1 reply)
- It's A Tax, Stupid (and on stupid too) (8 replies)
- Great opening lyrics (167 replies)
- City responds to Beacon Center dumbass (8 replies)
- They put the last clean shirt on my poor brother Bill (2 replies)
- New Urbanism Pessimism (4 replies)
- Apr 26 2017 - 12:00pm (3 days 9 min from now)
- Apr 26 2017 - 6:30pm (3 days 6 hours from now)
- Apr 27 2017 - 6:00pm (4 days 6 hours from now)