About advertising on KnoxViews:
Your ads are displayed on all KnoxViews.com content pages, and reach an upscale audience of active readers seeking news, views, and informed discussion of current events affecting the community and beyond.
We offer the following formats:
• Top banner, 728 x 90 pixels ("IAB leaderboard"), top of every page, high visibility, top performer
• Side rectangle, 336 x 280 pixels ("IAB large rectangle"), top right column of every page above the fold, more screen real estate
All ads are graphic image format. Text must be incorporated into the ad graphic. Graphic images must be in a standard format such as JPG, GIF, or PNG. If you need assistance creating the graphic, please provide your existing logo/graphic and ad copy.
Ads are priced weekly or monthly.
• Top banner, 728 x 90 pixels: $22 per week, $66 per month
• Side rectangle, 336 x 280 pixels: $16 per week, $48 per month
• Each position (top banner, side rectangle) has four spots that rotate evenly among all running ads (25% of impressions/pageviews per spot).
• Spots may be reserved up to two months in advance. Payment is due at the time of reservation. No refunds.
• There is a limit of one active, concurrently running spot per position per advertiser/campaign/candidate.
Send your ad graphic, target website link (where to send visitors who click on your ad) and contact info to RNeal@rviews.com.
Billing will be via invoice, PayPal, or credit card (via PayPal, no account required), please indicate preference.
All payments are due upon ad placement or at the time of space reservation, no refunds for any reason.
Orders are subject to space availability and ad content review.
For more information on placement, creative development, etc. please contact RNeal@rviews.com.
Policies, Terms, and Conditions:
• Ads must conform to KnoxViews.com specifications.
• Ads must be in good taste and subject to review according to our editorial policy. No profanity. No "adult" advertising will be accepted.
• Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of their ads. KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media are not responsible for the content of any advertising on this site, and advertising on this site does not constitute an endorsement or advocacy of any product, company, candidate, issue, or idea by KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, or RViews Media.
• Advertisers indemnify and shall hold harmless KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media from and against any claim relating to content of advertising.
• Advertisers warrant that advertiser is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all ad content and/or images submitted and that all appropriate royalties and/or licenses have been paid for stock photos, graphic images, and the like. KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, or RViews Media shall not be held responsible for copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property infringement by advertisers, who are solely responsible for their ad content. Ads brought to our attention that violate this policy will be removed immediately and no refunds or credits will be given.
• KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media must approve all advertising, and reserve the right to reject any advertising for any reason and is under no obligation to explain why. All decisions are final.
• KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media are not responsible for technical malfunctions of the internet or our web hosting service provider beyond our control that temporarily prevent display or management of your ads. In general, though, our web hosting service is very reliable and provides 99%+ uptime.
• Rates and terms subject to change without notice, except rates and terms in effect at the time of placement order will be honored.
• Placing an ad with KnoxViews.com constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply with these policies, and acknowledgment that these policies constitute the entire agreement between advertisers and KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media unless otherwise provided and agreed to in writing by both parties, and are governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee. If any policy is deemed unenforceable it shall not invalidate any other policy. The parties agree that any disputes arising hereto shall be resolved by mediation, or failing that, by binding arbitration, and that all parties will be responsible for their own legal fees and expenses.
- Emerald Academy principal named (1 reply)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (2 replies)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)
- Can we get a little humanity up in here? (12 replies)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (33 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (5 replies)
- A Reply to Bill Owen's Negative Mailer (11 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (3 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (25 replies)
- The Master of Space and Time (1 reply)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (4 replies)
- I notice the comments have been taken down from the story about Burchett getting engaged (14 replies)