About advertising on KnoxViews:
Your ads are displayed on all KnoxViews.com content pages, and reach an upscale audience of active readers seeking news, views, and informed discussion of current events affecting the community and beyond.
We offer the following formats:
• 728 x 90 pixels ("IAB leaderboard"), top of every page, high visibility, top performer
• 336 x 280 pixels ("IAB large rectangle"), top right column of every page above the fold, more screen real estate
All ads are graphic image format. Text must be incorporated into the ad graphic. Graphic images must be in a standard format such as JPG, GIF, or PNG. If you need assistance creating the graphic, we can create it using your existing logo graphic and copy for a fixed fee depending on your requirements.
Ads are priced weekly or monthly. Each ad position has four slots that rotate. Pricing is for one slot. For exclusive placement, you may purchase all four slots.
• 728 x 90 pixels Leaderboard: $22 per week per slot, $66 per month
• 336 x 280 pixels Large Rectangle: $16 per week per slot, $48 per month
KnoxViews reaches an upscale local demographic. According to a reader survey, 28% are in their 40s and 36% are in their 50s. 42% have a household income of $80-$150K, and 11% have a household income over $150K. 39% have a college degree, and 37% have a post-graduate degree. 85% are homeowners, and 80% are in the Knox metro area.
Send your ad graphic, target website (where to send visitors who click on your ad) and contact info to RNeal@rviews.com.
Billing will be via PayPal, credit card (via PayPal, no account required) or invoice, please indicate preference. All payments are due upon ad placement, no refunds for any reason.
For more information on placement, creative development, etc. please contact RNeal@rviews.com.
Policies, Terms, and Conditions:
• Ads must conform to KnoxViews.com specifications.
• Ads must be in good taste and subject to review according to our editorial policy. No profanity. No "adult" advertising will be accepted.
• Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of their ads. KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media are not responsible for the content of any advertising on this site, and advertising on this site does not constitute an endorsement or advocacy of any product, company, candidate, issue, or idea by KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, or RViews Media.
• Advertisers indemnify and shall hold harmless KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media from and against any claim relating to content of advertising.
• Advertisers warrant that advertiser is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all ad content and/or images submitted and that all appropriate royalties and/or licenses have been paid for stock photos, graphic images, and the like. KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, or RViews Media shall not be held responsible for copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property infringement by advertisers, who are solely responsible for their ad content. Ads brought to our attention that violate this policy will be removed immediately and no refunds or credits will be given.
• KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media must approve all advertising, and reserve the right to reject any advertising for any reason and is under no obligation to explain why. All decisions are final.
• KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media are not responsible for technical malfunctions of the internet or our web hosting service provider beyond our control that temporarily prevent display or management of your ads. In general, though, our web hosting service is very reliable and provides 99%+ uptime.
• Rates and terms subject to change without notice, except rates and terms in effect at the time of placement order will be honored.
• Placing an ad with KnoxViews.com constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply with these policies, and acknowledgment that these policies constitute the entire agreement between advertisers and KnoxViews.com, R. Neal, and RViews Media unless otherwise provided and agreed to in writing by both parties, and are governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee. If any policy is deemed unenforceable it shall not invalidate any other policy. The parties agree that any disputes arising hereto shall be resolved by mediation, or failing that, by binding arbitration, and that all parties will be responsible for their own legal fees and expenses.
- Tyson Park, not a family destination (15 replies)
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (16 replies)
- Holiday cooking/baking tip (2 replies)
- The Paint Drying Channel (18 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (22 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)